The locknuts have as main objective '' lock '' the plot to prevent vibrations caused by the use of floating pavement (rattles, etc.) can affect the system threading and varying the exact height of the plots.
The locknuts must be tightened when the plot It is adjusted to its exact height.
They use 2 locknuts, the upper one is threaded right and must be pressed against the upper base of the plot. The lower locknut is a threaded left and must be pressed against the bottom base of the plot.
- Thermal stability: -25ºC + 100ºC.
- Resistant to aging and rot-proof.
- Great dimensional stability due to its high content of mineral filler.
- Resistant to commercial detergent solutions and bleaches.
- Resistant to most organic solvents. (Alcohols, esters ...)
- Resistant to aqueous organic solutions, acids and alkalis.
- Resistant to microorganisms because it does not constitute cultivation land.
- Not resistant to oxidizing substances such as nitric or sulfuric acid or halogenated hydrocarbon solvents like gasoline.