Patented innovation No. 9902841
This model provides the feature of being the only 'plot' in the market that can regulate 90 m / m. (from 130). It compensates great heights with few models, benefiting assembly performance and saving leftovers for scarce material losses.
This floating floor support is based on the same technique of the LIZA 2000 model. Its main advantage is that without picking-up the slabs (or battens) and only turning the central column, the desired height for the floating floor is achieved.
- For higher resistances or heights, please request.
- We provide models and systems capable of tripling the standard resistors listed in the catalogs.
- Orders under a pallet suffer a 30% increase.
- Delivery costs and VAT are not included.
- Ecto-parasitic reasons prevent us from admitting returns.